FAQ - Visitors
DATES & TIMES
1. On which dates does the fair take place?
The fair takes place from 9 to 11 October 2019
Access times will be as follows:
Wednesday and Thursday from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Friday from 10.00 am to 17.00 pm
VISITING TTG Travel Experience
1. Can non travel trade operators go in?
No, the fair is reserved exclusively for travel trade sector professionals.
2. Do I need to show that I’m a sector operator?
Yes, you need to bring your business card with you or another document proving that you belong to the sector.
3. Are children admitted?
Under-18s are only allowed entry if accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult will be requested to go to the UNDER-18s desk and sign a waiver. To download the disclaimer click here
4. Can pets go in?
No, no type or size of pets are allowed in
5. How much do tickets cost?
It's free of charge
6. I’m a teacher. I’d like to bring my class to visit the fair.
Schools are not admited.
7. Can I have an exhibitor list in advance?
No, they are listed in our web site.
8. I have a ticket. What I have to do?
You must corfim on en.ttgexpo.it
and print the badge to avoid queues!
ARRIVAL & ACCOMMODATION
1. How do I get to Rimini?
you can find all information here
2. Is there a shuttle connection to and from Bologna airport?
Yes, you can find all information here
3. Do trains stop directly at Rimini Fiera?
Yes, Rimini Fiera has a station inside the fair area (download times here. We recommend you also check on the website www.trenitalia.it, entering "RiminiFiera" as departure or arrival and your exact date of arrival or departure).
4. Which buses serve the fair?
From Rimini train station take line 9.
From Rimini Nord take line 5 (Bellaria, Igea Marina, Torre Pedrera, Viserbella, Viserba).
From Rimini Sud take line 10 (Miramare, Marebello, Bellariva, Marina Centro).
For further information on public transport please see the website
5. How can I book a hotel?
Book a hotel please contact:
Tel. +39 0541 305856 / Fax +39 0541 305894
Download credit card authorization form for reservation, click here
6. How can I buy the catalogue?
You can buy it directly at the fair on the days of the event, or download the online form from the following link
7. Does the fair take place every year?
8. Which companies will be exhibiting?
The list of registrations is online. Click here
09. Once I have left the fair area, can I go back in with the same pass?
10. How much does the visitors’ car-park cost?
Cars and motorcycles over 150 cc € 16.00
Camper vans/vans € 20.00
Coach € 30.00
Motorcycles up to 150 cc € 4.00
11. I’m interested in exhibiting. How can I get information on registration costs, times and procedures?
Please contact our sales office for more detailed information. Tel. +39 02 806892,