Dates, hours and regulations
Rimini Expo Centre
Via Emilia, 155
47921 RIMINI - ITALY
From 10th to 12th October 2018
Wednesday and Thursday from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm. Friday from 10.00 am to 17.00 pm
TTG Incontri 2018 visitor regulations
- The event is reserved SOLELY FOR PROFESSIONAL OPERATORS.
- Entry into the event is granted only to holders of an entry ticket and only if the latter has been activated on-line (on-line soon).
- Under-18s may only enter if accompanied by an adult.
- SCHOOL GROUPS: School groups from hotel and tourism studies institutes are allowed to visit only if these institutes are accredited, and only to students in the last two years of the course, and only on 12th October 2018. For accreditation please apply to email@example.com by no later than 30th September 2018. To download the regulations, click here.
- Pets: no pets allowed.
- Forging and selling on entry tickets to this event is unlawful behaviour which will be prosecuted.
- No advertising in the interior/exterior areas of the exhibition district via distributing and/or affixing posters, brochures or other material, unless regularly authorised by Italian Exhibition Group SpA.
- Italian Exhibition Group SpA reserves the right to escort any visitors who violate these regulations to the exit.