To enable you to make the most of your experience during the fair, in this section we welcome your requests and develop a personalised solution for your requirements.
Rimini Fiera ensures disabled visitors easy access and trouble-free use of the expo centre, by putting the following services at their disposal:
• Reserved parking space
• Entrances easily accessed via ramps
• Push-plate doors
• Halls all on ground floor level and directly interconnected
• Spacious eateries ensuring plenty of freedom of movement
• Suitably equipped toilets
• First-floor conference rooms reached by lift
• Railway station on the Milan - Bari line reached by lift
• Wheelchairs available at the First Aid post near at the south entrance
YOUR DISABILITY MANAGER - NEW
SIA Hospiatlity Design cares about the experience of visitors with special needs.
That’s why we have activated Your Disability Manager, a service designed to answer every doubt visitors with special needs might have as to find the most suitable solutions for everyone to visit the exhibition environment in a safe and comfortable way.
The service has launched thanks to the partnership between Village for All - V4A® and Bed&Care, helping tourism operators and hoteliers to better fulfill the requests of travelers with special needs.
Your Disability Manager allows visitors to reserve special services both during the exhibition and in hotel, including:
1. mobility equipment (es. wheelchairs, patient hoists, mobility scooters, ecc…);
2.healthcare assistance services (es. nurses, specialized assistants and caregivers);
3.transport services with platform (VANS, buses and cars).
Fill out the special request form that you will find at this link to book the services needed.
Or sending an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or calling: + 39 06.929.49101
During the exhibition the Disability Manager contact point at the Hall Sud.
All the services are subject to availability check. It is preferable to reserve 7 days in advance.