Three days of debates, seminars and meetings to design the future of tourism and hospitality
The event within the event: inspirational content, internationally-renowned speakers, panel discussions with experts and companies, case histories, debates between operators moderated by TTG Italia journalists, to explore in-depth the issue of change and innovation in our industry.
A single central theme, the future, for eight arenas created within the heart of the TTG, SIA and SUN pavilions.
We will talk about:
- innovation and change
- digitisation, big data, technology
- consumer trends and market scenarios
- professional and personal skills
- products and new services
- design and planning
- transport, intermediation, hospitality, destinations
because to plan the future, we need vision, data, ability, knowledge, dialogue and design.
- live streaming
- real-time news from the TTG journal and press agencies
- interviews with key players
- more than 700 journalists and bloggers present at the show
The Think Future arena
Are you a visitor?
Think Future is an interactive space for you to meet and talk to leading companies, gain updates on the news and trends in the industry, and make your experience at the show even more worthwhile.
Why take part:
- to gain updates, get to know people and get yourself known
- to refine and complement your professional skills
- to find out the trends and update your strategies
- to meet the industry’s key players
- to network
- to find new ideas and solutions
- to enter the digital world of innovation
- to get to know innovative companies
Are you an exhibitor?
One of the main reasons for visitors to attend is to take part in events, get training and explore the themes of the sector in-depth: it comes in second place with 69.3% of preferences, immediately after “Discover market developments” with 70.7% of preferences
* Grs/Customer Satisfaction data
It multiplies networking and dialogue opportunities with your customers, with visitors, and with the industry’s key players and brands. You increase your visibility, tying your name to the issues of innovation and change, and highlight your role as a market leader.